This information is to ensure that quality service is provided at all times in Malaysia/Singapore airspace. It is mandatory for all IVAO members controlling in Malaysia and Singapore position to follow these guidelines. Users who do not comply may be asked to close their position.
1. Active controllers should be able to use all functions of ATC Softwares, and have read the manual thoroughly. You can find the manual in your software installation folder or from download site.
2. All controllers must maintain their ATIS with the following information:
– Position name (i.e Lumpur Tower not WMKK_TWR)
– Voice channel (if applicable)
– Weather / runway information / TA/TL
– No unnecessary remarks in the remarks section
3. All controllers must use aviation English phraseology at all times and language used for aviation in Malaysia/Singapore is English.
4. Controllers should read and understand the appropriate airport/sector procedures before logging on. If you should have any doubts please don’t hesitate to contact the Training Coordinator or ATC Operation staff.
5. Controllers are required to have all applicable charts available while on duty.
6. All runways are not allowed to be closed unless with approval from Division ATC Operation staff (special Notams will be issued by ATC Ops staff).
7. ATC Comm channel is not for personal chat. Use private message.
ATC software (AURORA) you can find in resources section.
ATC handbook you can find HERE v22.214.171.1241