The Malaysia and Singapore MCD is participating in the GCA programme according to R & R 5.1.7. Any member who wants to control an FRA restricted position in the Malaysia and Singapore MCD has to apply for approval.
The following requirements apply for an approval :
- GCA Applicant must have minimum rating ADC or higher rating.
- Applicant shall be able to perform ATC duties in English language.
- Applicant must understand and comply with the local procedure in XY division.
- Applicant must have the document needed (Charts)
- A theoretical and/or practical check may be performed.
- Applicant must comply with the FRA position rules and you can apply either for Malaysia or Singapore GCA.
- Control the approved facilities at least 3 hours every month.
- The behavior of the user, especially in respect to other users, must be in accordance with IVAO and Division spirits.
- The GCA can be withdrawn at any time by Division HQ if the requirements are not met any more.
To obtain a GCA please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with the following details :
- Subject : GCA Application <your VID>
- Your name and VID
- Your current Division
- Present ATC Rating
- Requested Fir (i.e Malaysia and/or Singapore)
- A brief reason for controlling in Malaysia or/and Singapore airspace
Division HQ / Division Training Department have the rights to revoke your application.